30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
muscma02 says

I have really enjoyed being part of the Audio Jungle community. It really is an amazing place. I decided it was time to make an exclusive account, and I am very happy to have my first item approved. It’s kind of like starting the Audio Jungle experence all over again, which is kind of cool in it’s own way. I just wanted to say a big thanks to the community, the staff, and everyone else involved in this marketplace, and I can’t wait to get more exclusive content on here!

1398 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

So welcome again :D

1151 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
MastaBlack_fK says

Congtats MuscoSound and good luck! ;)

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
muscma02 says

Thanks lucafrancini and MastaBlack_fx, I appreciate it! I’m really surprised how excited I am to have exclusive content being added here. There’s also that sort of cool feeling of being able to start all over. The mistakes I made in the past are corrected and I feel real optimistic about it. Thanks again for the positivity!

30 posts
muscma02 says

woohoo first exclusive sale today! Now I am super excited.

354 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
brandonamatias says

Welcome to the exclusive side of things Musco! Congrats on the sale! :)

30 posts
muscma02 says

Feels good to be on the exclusive side brandonamatias, and thanks for the encouragement!

30 posts
muscma02 says

uh oh 2nd exclusive item temporarily held by the review team, haha

by
by
by
by
by
by