- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Developers, developers, developers
I was just buying up some stock photos over on Photo Dune for our upcoming theme demo and noticed that when I search through any author’s portfolio I then cannot order by date – that option is missing from the dropdown.
To explain it clearer for the devs, here is the URL I want to access:http://MARKETPLACE.net/user/AUTHOR/portfolio/search?term=KEYWORD&order_by=date
Fortunately that URL format works internally, but the Date option is missing from the dropdown in the front end of all marketplaces.
Hopefully you will be able to find some time to look into it, thanks
You’re right! Good catch, FF! I’ll submit a ticket to the dev team.
Thanks for discovering and letting us know!
Devs have now fixed this issue. Thanks again, FreshFace!