I’m uploading a 80Mb file. Will this go trough or should I cancel my upload? It’s a background pack (8 files). Wouldn’t separate them if I don’t have to.
I know at the moment uploading large files is a pain (because we’re not showing any progress bars etc) but we’re working on it right now!
So please be patient uploading your large files
the progress bar when uploading a file will be very apreciated, keep the good work on the development
So it went trough BUT …
Please review the following issues that occurred:
- Image Resolution must be formatted like 300×600
- Note: any files you uploaded just then, you will have to upload again (hehe, sorry!)
Damn, now again and I’m on wireless.
Yeah, you won’t have to re-upload if there are little annoying errors like that when we get the new system in place.
I better stop trawling the forums and get around to implementing it
Hey segen, I managed to get a 110 mb file up, I think the limit is like 500mb. VideoHive guys push the limit pretty high
Sorry off topic
Hey Collis you have 999 posts!
You only have one more to go!
I’d like to suggest that site offer a drop box for authors to upload files via FTP . I use http://etonica.com/dropbox/index.html Tanog Drop Box with my freelance clients. The company putting the FTp information in pays for a single lisence which can be distributed as often as needed and the end user can’t get access to the ftp login info. The application is free to end users.
Just a suggestion.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.