332 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
palmtreep says

Hey peeps, as some of you know, I’ve been around here on AJ for years doing my music thing. So, I’m asking you guys for some help or suggestions.

I recently started up my old Trance DJ show/podcast again and was looking to find some female voice over talent I could use. Now, it’s not much that I need for the actual voice over. Basically small stingers like “you’re listening to blah blah blah..” type stuff. If you need an example of the type I’m talking about, listen to part of Group Therapy with Above&Beyond or Trance Around The World (the female voice overs). Think radio. I’ve added up some of the “script” so to speak and it comes out to well below 100 words (more around the 50-60 mark). Probably not even really more than two minutes of audio, if that.

Specifically I’m looking for a female voice over artist. Young adult age (20-40). No extra editing or effects work. Just need the actual voice over. As said before, it’s for a podcast show, so no real broadcasting, promo or anything like that. I’ll be making zero money off the show, just doing it for fans of dance music in general.

I’ve looked at various sites around the net for voice over talent and I’m not really sure where to start. I’ve seen things like Voice Bunny and The Voice Realm, but I’ve never heard of them before and some of the bigger ones I have heard of I most likely can’t afford.

So, as usual, since I’m part of this community I thought I would check here. Seems like my best bet and most of you will probably know some people or good places to check out.

Thanks for anyone who can help or point me in the right direction! :)

Best,

- Derek Palmer

99 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
RandallKHarp says

There are a few talented, extremely affordable female VO artists that I have worked with. Contact me via my Profile page and I’ll point you in their direction.

702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Hey Derek! I bet we could get my partner in crime to help you out with this, if you still need someone. Just shoot me an email with some specifics and we can take it from there. I’m sure we can work something out that’ll fit your ‘budget’. ;)

Hope you’re doing well!

Best
-C

332 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
palmtreep says

Thanks guys for the replies. I’ve gotten a few emails from people suggesting places and artists. I think I’ve found what I need this go around. If you guys like, you can shoot me an email with your suggestions or post them here for future reference if I need them. :)

- Derek

78 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
waiwaistudio says

I can help you. Please email me at ijash1000 (@) gmail.com

by
by
by