2207 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

I work 18 hours a day because i’m new ( extremes are bad ) , you must see me very often xD . But I recommend it that .

Do not stress , the mind needs rest
Do not give up
Be patient

u have now some good plans to implement , I wish you good luck !

1551 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Guys you’re so motivating :) from yesterday i start using producteeve to manage my time. InshaAllah i will make a vCard html theme on January end. The Paper Drawing trick is awesome to make things fast.

203 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

Envato gave me many freelance business but i didn’t contribute anything to envato

Don’t say that! You’re very active here on the forum and in my opinion an asset for this community! It’s not easy to work & be active on the forums and contribute to threads, helping etc.

Try raising some money for 2 months so you can assure you don’t have to take any freelance project(invest in yourself) and start working on a theme for TF. Like Nike says, just do it! Don’t think about losing money if you don’t take any freelance project, think that you’ll earn more posting your themes.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Carmen says

+1 hogash!

@webdesignart Being an active member of the community is still a great contribution. Don’t give up! :)

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

You can do it.
For example I am also have full-time job and family
Great motivation… i think i have to start from very simple design like Comming soon/underconstruction page?
Yes, good idea!
But again you do fultime job + giving time to youre family then how you able to get much time to make stuff for marketplace.
~4-5 hours for sleeping per day and no weekend’s for me ;)

You should take care of your health friend.A normal human should have at least 6-8 hours sleep per day. :)

1551 posts
webdesignerart says

Thankyou guys, Because of you norishing authors the Envato community is very productive. I decided to bang my sales from Marketplace with maintaining 8hours Sleep inshaAllah :)

324 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

You should take care of your health friend.A normal human should have at least 6-8 hours sleep per day. :)

Nope, 4 hours is enough to maintain good mental and physical health.

1734 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Namaste

At least once a week you can open up Photoshop and try to recreate one of your favorite web designs. Chis Coyer also gave this advice, there is also one interesting comment in this article. This will help you improve your technical speed of work, the flow of transferring ideas into designs.

As usual, I would also suggest to buy the books Don’t Make Me Think and Neuro Web Design – What Makes Them Click. These will help you get a deep understanding of what does and doesn’t work and why, thus helping you make quick decisions.

Here are some good advices for daily training. Also, I’ve always wanted to buy the book Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills, but still haven’t – the feedback for it is great.

I think you can also work on your English grammar a bit, not that mine is any better.

Have a good day
Boris

1551 posts
webdesignerart says

Nope, 4 hours is enough to maintain good mental and physical health.

Not agree, To be fresh, healthy and powerfull you need to sleep atleast 7 hours :)

1551 posts
webdesignerart says

Namaste

At least once a week you can open up Photoshop and try to recreate one of your favorite web designs. Chis Coyer also gave this advice, there is also one interesting comment in this article. This will help you improve your technical speed of work, the flow of transferring ideas into designs.

As usual, I would also suggest to buy the books Don’t Make Me Think and Neuro Web Design – What Makes Them Click. These will help you get a deep understanding of what does and doesn’t work and why, thus helping you make quick decisions.

Here are some good advices for daily training. Also, I’ve always wanted to buy the book Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills, but still haven’t – the feedback for it is great.

I think you can also work on your English grammar a bit, not that mine is any better.

Nice sharring buddy :)

Yeah my english grammer is not good.. maybe time to time it will be fix :P

by
by
by
by
by
by