52 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+2 more
ReneMerino says

Hello,

I was rejected yet again, if any of you have any feedback or how I could improve this design it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: this is for the PSD Category.

here is the current design http://amayamedia.com/images/previews/tracker-light-blue.jpg

here is the previous – http://amayamedia.com/images/previews/tracker-light-blue-rj2.jpg

and this was the first one – http://amayamedia.com/images/previews/tracker-light-blue-rj1.jpg

Thanks for your feedback.

325 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
-bianca- says

Hi there,

It is actually not a bad design! However I think the psd section may be over-saturated meaning more items will be rejected unless the design really stands out. Also there are more often quite good freebies around the web making it hard to compete. So what to do now…..

My advice: Ask yourself is this the proper categorie I want to submit an item to, considering the saturation? Rework the design, make it unique like not ever been done before. Also focus on market-niches

These notices may (or may not) be helpfull: I saw a different thread one the forum discussing whether to use or not use a slider, so maybe re-think the layout.

Anyway, don’t give up just yet. I can see you have the skills to make it work!! Just imagine :-)

Regards, Bianca

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
Milanshah says

very good improvement I must say.May be they have already similar products.

52 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+2 more
ReneMerino says

Thanks for the feedback, I will consider different layout instead of the slider as well as other options to stand out in its uniqueness.

52 posts
+2 more
ReneMerino says

another question, when you submit an item does color variations have anything to do with it being approve or not, should I submit one color and update color variations if it gets approved? and does the price varies with various colors as opposed to one color? I dont know if any of you could answer this but just trowing that out there…

812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Just my thoughts…

I don’t think colour variation will make much difference. I mean it sure seems logical, more colors there more chance of it being accepted. But IMO too many alternative colours just shows a lack of careful design.

If you carefully designed something, (the exception perhaps being a minimal theme) you wouldn’t be able to create multiple colour themes. At TF I personally think multiple colour variations would go against the author, except in very rare circumstances.

52 posts
+2 more
ReneMerino says

it seems though that a lot of themes and templates include a few color variations though

52 posts
+2 more
ReneMerino says

These notices may (or may not) be helpfull: I saw a different thread one the forum discussing whether to use or not use a slider, so maybe re-think the layout.

Here’s an alternative with no slider, let me know what you guys think of this…

http://amayamedia.com/images/previews/tracker-light-blue-v2.jpg
52 posts
+2 more
ReneMerino says
52 posts
+2 more
ReneMerino says

any more feedback before I resubmit?

by
by
by
by
by
by