1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dancauth says

I want to buy a code product via Mastercard for its advertised price of 6.00.

It appears that Code Canyon wants me to make a deposit of $20 first . But I don’t want to do this.

I simply want to buy the product that I want for its advertised price, like in any other retail situation. Can I do this ?

Thanks,

Dan C

1034 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

You have to deposit the minimum amount sorry! You can buy it via paypal however!

3118 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
You do not have to pay a fee to become a Member. You do not have to pay a fee to sell Products on the Sites. If you are a Buyer of a Product, you will pay a fee to buy the right to use that Product in accordance with clause 14. If you are a Seller, you will receive the fee (less the commission to which Envato is entitled in accordance with clause 17) collected by Envato for each sale of your Products to a Buyer. All payments by Buyers on the Sites must be paid through a Payment Agent. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes (including withholding tax), associated with your use of the Sites wherever levied (including any goods and services or value added taxes, which will be added to amounts billed to you, if applicable). All references on the Sites or in this Membership Terms to “$” and “dollars” are to the virtual currency of Envato, known as the Envato Credit. All prices on the Sites are expressed in Envato Credit where 1 Envato Credit is equal to 1 US Dollar, which is the currency of the United States of America. Payment will be made in US currency and accordance with the rules of the applicable Payment Agent. The Buyer is responsible for all costs of currency conversion from his or her preferred currency to the US Dollar, which in turn will be converted to the Envato Credit at time of purchase at no cost to the Buyer. Where a payment is made by Envato to a Seller, the Seller is responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US currency into his or her preferred currency.
by
by
by
by
by
by