230 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Boldtrax says

Same with me, I was featured ~2 month after I joined and was pretty disappointed that there was absolutely no measureable increase in sales / exposure, at least for me. During the time I’ve learned and found for myself that it is not the frontpage that gives you the sales, but a constant growth of your portfolio, not to mention high quality audio, which you already have. It’s a journey that takes some time but can really pay off when you stick with it. It won’t work in the short run.

78 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
kubawolanin says

@de_tune you’re absolutely right. I just uploaded some first tracks recently and now I know that it’s not about publishing everything you have at once, but posting your work constantly and sticking to the schedule. Congrats @frozensatellite, you well deserved that! Cheers :)

70 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
frozensatellite says

Thanks for your reply guys. Yes, being in the bizz for quite some time and a former guitar teacher, I know that nothing comes within days, it constantly present on the front page (by delivering new stuff, making connections with other people on the marketplace and good marketing in general (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.) ... I am aware that it takes lots of time to build a great selling portfolio. However, I still expected like at least one or two sales more than usual :)

by
by
by
by
by
by