900 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says
Now where is that guy? Put him in a chair in the yard, laptop on his lap, and let the reviewing begin! :D Damn the weather is nice these days!

Erm its kinda 12am here so its abit cold and dark to be stickin FlashJunkie out in the garden, even im not that mean….he’s sat on his gaming chair, just reviewed one of yours i think…will that do ya?

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Dude, I’m getting worried. I have seen my file’s thumbnails up on the welcome page for something about 4 days now. That’s crazy. I’m tellin you. What’s this world coming to? Ya’ll must be like bees. Too busy for the honey… I meant that in a way sorta like: The queue is collecting files(honey) and you bees are working on stuff. Huh huh. Too busy for the honey…. :D That’s a good one.

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

yeah, I checked it out though. I did find some FD files there. I ain’t even gonna download them. But man that’s crazy.

You guys are like two peas in a pod. Hehehe.

900 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says
yeah, I checked it out though. I did find some FD files there. I ain’t even gonna download them. But man that’s crazy. You guys are like two peas in a pod. Hehehe.

Yeah most kno about the site including envato but not really the best thing to do telling everyone about it lol :D

Well they do say couples start to look and act alike over time OH DEAR :?

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
You guys are like two peas in a pod. Hehehe.

Well they do say couples start to look and act alike over time OH DEAR :?

Don’t go wearing each other’s clothes now. :D

1955 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Emroni says
Erm its kinda 12am here so its abit cold and dark to be stickin FlashJunkie out in the garden, even im not that mean….he’s sat on his gaming chair, just reviewed one of yours i think…will that do ya?

Nice job, it got approved :D Well, when I posted it was afternoonish here, Im so happy now its spring again, absolutely love it! Ive been working on the balcony for a few days, its great to just sit and enjoy the pleasures of the sun and flash at the same time ^^

by
by
by
by
by
by