8 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Slovenia
Spakonar says

Simple question. What do you think is fair payment split between designer and magento developer?

Designer will provide .psd files of all pages (and other necessary graphic) and developer will do html/css/Magento development (all responsive). Developer is also going to provide most of the support…

Thank you very much!

3113 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Simple question. What do you think is fair payment split between designer and magento developer?

Designer will provide .psd files of all pages (and other necessary graphic) and developer will do html/css/Magento development (all responsive). Developer is also going to provide most of the support…

Thank you very much!

definitely not fair, especially if they will be providing most the support. Even if they weren’t Magento is pretty involved in terms of development, unless its drastically changed since last time I worked with it though that was only a few months ago so I highly doubt it. more like a 70/30 dev/designer maybe 60/40 if the designer pushes more in the support area.

Im sure someone with more Magento experience will chime in

962 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
EireStudio says

Magento is a beast, so something like 70% to dev and 30% to designer sounds about right especially if they will be providing support.

20 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
CFXd says

70/30 sounds good to me.

by
by
by
by
by
by