• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
andrenavarre says

AndrVlad I was hoping that wouldn’t backfire towards me… next time I’ll be more humble and keep my mouth shut :P

I don’t have enough sales to comment on it or deduce a pattern. If I were to guess what works best it would have to be any project that might fit the description of the extended license through the eyes of the purchaser… something that could be incorporated into a dvd menu, software info or training package, maybe even a film or video game company logo intro … I’m thinking of projects that would be included as part of a package that would be resold through retail.

I think it would help if the license included some real world examples or suggestions of how it would be used and in what products. Even after the license updates, I have a feeling that there is still a lot of confusion on the part of the buyers. Maybe if the licenses were displayed in a side by side comparison table that could make things easier.

516 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
jvirgos says

Maybe if the licenses were displayed in a side by side comparison table that could make things easier.
+1
1550 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
AndrVlad says

AndrVlad I was hoping that wouldn’t backfire towards me… next time I’ll be more humble and keep my mouth shut :P
:-)

Maybe if the licenses were displayed in a side by side comparison table that could make things easier.

Agree!

Best Regards, Andrey

599 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
addeystock says

I got 10 sales on regular purchase and 1 on EL! A total of 11 purchase. Andry check out future touch interface and web presentatio project…I think projects like these will have many sales with EL..Hope it helps.

462 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malta
NeuronFX says

I have a good amount of extended licence sales… But they are all on my pre-keyed fire/explosions which cost less than 6$... so I don’t get much from them, but still nice…

I think this happens since they can be incorporated into dvds, software (like android games), or films. So in my opinion AE templates would not be that much suitable for extended licences, but like andrenavarre I don’t have enough sales to deduce a pattern.

Hope this helped :)

by
by
by
by
by
by