262 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
kayapati says

Dear friends I have created a car design in Flash as I am comfortable here to draw the charterers/art designs than illustrator, but I would like to convert it to EPS or AI, I could export the object into EPS and AI but the quality is getting loss( especially for gradients) , so How can export EPS or AI file format from Flash without quality loss?

Any help would be appropriated.

357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
shoxite says

I don’t think its a big issue. Basically what is happening is your just copying the “Basic Appearance”. In order to include the “Complex Appearance” (AKA Basic Appearance with Live Actions) You might want to open your “Appearance Panel” and copy your whole group and paste it into your AI “Appearance Panel”. That way you are copying everything including the “Live Effects”. Hope this works for you.

Dear friends I have created a car design in Flash as I am comfortable here to draw the charterers/art designs than illustrator, but I would like to convert it to EPS or AI, I could export the object into EPS and AI but the quality is getting loss( especially for gradients) , so How can export EPS or AI file format from Flash without quality loss? Any help would be appropriated.
by
by
by
by
by
by