412 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

Everyone STOP and take a moment to rate your items please.

Thank you and good day :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Everyone STOP and take a moment to rate your items. Thank you and good day :)

:D I have no items to rate, as I’m usually doing that before I download them

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

STOP. HAMMERTIME!

Same here, maybe I should revisit my ratings :D
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/535/0789371571.png

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I need more detail.

Should I stop…

Hammer time?

In the name of love?

or collaborate and listen?

177 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
DragonSigh says

Yeah, rating sometimes disappoints. For example, 50 sales and 3 ratings in my last item. But I would better tell “STOP and take a moment to rate your items and LEAVE YOUR COMMENT about it”. I always want to know pros or cons for any individual buyer (but this is just a dream), so I can improve the overall quality of my products for them. Just 1 or 4 stars is not enough, I want to know eternal WHY :notfunny:

3430 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

I need more detail.

Should I stop…

Hammer time?

In the name of love?

drop and roll

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

On a more serious note now, if you need something, are you making sure to ask for it?

For example, here’s what I ask customers upon resolving their support ticket:

If you haven’t done so already, may I please ask that you rate the theme in your ThemeForest Downloads section? It’s hard to get ratings and it helps us with motivation and feedback. Thanks!
1558 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

>Everyone STOP

let everybody go. :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

STOP. HAMMERTIME!

Same here, maybe I should revisit my ratings :D
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/535/0789371571.png

good guy digitalimpact, rating everything 5* :D
same here, I always rate all the stuff I download

412 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

I need more detail.

Should I stop…

Hammer time?

In the name of love?

:) stop all the things!

by
by
by
by