617 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Poland
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
FxProSound says

What’s the EURO ? I totally forgot about it:) I’ve tried to guess why many people stick flags to their cars – now I know – good time to collecting whirrs and roars :D
Man, I’m so envious right now… :D You’ll have a chance to record a bunch of interesting sounds during the month ;)
I’ve tried to record on local sport events but it’s hard to filter out all bad words :) I prefer concert applauses. Anyway tickets on this euro event are too expansive too treat it as sfx source and football arenas are far away from me :) but it’s good to mix into crowds watching matches on large outdoor LEDs
748 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

I think Germany will win! But I am biased. I lived there for 6 years of my life. That is what got me playing football (soccer for you U.S. folks.) Our team here in the States played in the “Govenor’s Cup” championship back in the late 80s. Most of the U.S. don’t realize what they are missing when it comes to non-american football!

218 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Alisiya says

I think Germany will win! But I am biased. I lived there for 6 years of my life. That is what got me playing football (soccer for you U.S. folks.) Our team here in the States played in the “Govenor’s Cup” championship back in the late 80s. Most of the U.S. don’t realize what they are missing when it comes to non-american football!
Why is the U.S. Soccer is not popular?
748 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
guitarjock says

Why is the U.S. Soccer is not popular?

I don’t know. I do know that in the U.S. many people think of American football as the only football. For some reason, soccer is not as popular and people here don’t seem to get excited over it as much. You don’t hear people talking about things like EURO – 20XX. And they don’t show it on non-subscription television channels. I wish is was popular here though.

218 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Alisiya says

||+588405|guitarjock sai I don’t know. I do know that in the U.S. many people think of American football as the only football. For some reason, soccer is not as popular and people here don’t seem to get excited over it as much. You don’t hear people talking about things like EURO – 20XX. And they don’t show it on non-subscription television channels. I wish is was popular here though.

And in the U.S. know how their team performed in the last World Championship Ice Hockey?

748 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
guitarjock says

||+588405|guitarjock sai I don’t know. I do know that in the U.S. many people think of American football as the only football. For some reason, soccer is not as popular and people here don’t seem to get excited over it as much. You don’t hear people talking about things like EURO – 20XX. And they don’t show it on non-subscription television channels. I wish is was popular here though.
And in the U.S. know how their team performed in the last World Championship Ice Hockey?

That’s a really good question. I’m perhaps not the best person to give this answer, as I am not a big sports fan in general. I only follow basketball, football, and soccer with regularity, and the basketball that i follow is only college level and not of the National level.

It may be that America is such a “melting pot” of people and nationalities, that this “melting pot” behavior crosses over into our “sportsmindedness” as well. Maybe that is why Soccer doesn’t seem to be so popular in America. To me, it seems that the top for team sports in America go in an order something like this: 1) American Football, 2) Basketball, 3) Baseball and 4) Hockey. It seems this is likely America’s current order of team sports importance, if there is such a thing. This is just an observation made by me, and other Americans may see it differently though.

But, I know I don’t personally know how the US Hockey team performed in the last World Championships.

218 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Alisiya says

||+588405|guitarjock sai

That’s a really good question. I’m perhaps not the best person to give this answer, as I am not a big sports fan in general. I only follow basketball, football, and soccer with regularity, and the basketball that i follow is only college level and not of the National level.

It may be that America is such a “melting pot” of people and nationalities, that this “melting pot” behavior crosses over into our “sportsmindedness” as well. Maybe that is why Soccer doesn’t seem to be so popular in America. To me, it seems that the top for team sports in America go in an order something like this: 1) American Football, 2) Basketball, 3) Baseball and 4) Hockey. It seems this is likely America’s current order of team sports importance, if there is such a thing. This is just an observation made by me, and other Americans may see it differently though.

But, I know I don’t personally know how the US Hockey team performed in the last World Championships.

Many thanks for your reply! By the way, Team USA lost to Team Finland in the quarterfinals 3:4 :(

by
by
by
by
by
by