227 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+1 more
Alisiya says

Hi guys / girls AJ, will soon begin Euro 2012. Who wants to give their predictions? Who will be the most far-sighted? I think the guys from Holland will win! 2 Spain, 3 Germany. England again, no luck, and Russia too. : (

386 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

Poland of course ;) But let’s go back down to earth – I bet Germany – they are very strong this season … Who knows, each team may be like Greece at Euro 2004 (hope it won’t be Greece again :P) ... football is beautifull …

BTW , all the people in Poland gone crazy … All streets are white & red, everybody’s talking only about Euro… Look at it, this is the official song of our team:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDhMzDkois :D:D Stupid but catchy ;)

BTW2 … If anyone decided to visit Poland and Ukraine – don’t forget to try our food – it’s the best of the world… And our girls are most beautiful :D You’re strongly invited, 7 days left …

2118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Holland or Germany… OR maybe Spain? :)

Too bad the good ol’ octopus is dead now… :D But I’ve heard there are some other animals to replace him… ?

227 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+1 more
Alisiya says

Poland of course ;) But let’s go back down to earth – I bet Germany – they are very strong this season … Who knows, each team may be like Greece at Euro 2004 (hope it won’t be Greece again :P) ... football is beautifull …

BTW , all the people in Poland gone crazy … All streets are white & red, everybody’s talking only about Euro… Look at it, this is the official song of our team:

BTW2 … If anyone decided to visit Poland and Ukraine – don’t forget to try our food – it’s the best of the world… And our girls are most beautiful :D You’re strongly invited, 7 days left …
227 posts
+1 more
Alisiya says

As for women not for me to judge, but the food is very tasty in Poland. Ice cream just incredible! Beautiful people, beautiful country! But Holland will win!
699 posts
    Located in Poland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Won a Most Wanted contest Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

What’s the EURO ? I totally forgot about it:) I’ve tried to guess why many people stick flags to their cars – now I know – good time to collecting whirrs and roars :D

2118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

What’s the EURO ? I totally forgot about it:) I’ve tried to guess why many people stick flags to their cars – now I know – good time to collecting whirrs and roars :D

Man, I’m so envious right now… :D You’ll have a chance to record a bunch of interesting sounds during the month ;)

611 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Basspartout says

Great :) Is there a prize to win ?
I say:
1. Germany
2. Spain
3. Brasil…. ah…sorry, Holland ;)

201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
simonleng says

Hi guys / girls AJ, will soon begin Euro 2012. Who wants to give their predictions? Who will be the most far-sighted? I think the guys from Holland will win! 2 Spain, 3 Germany. England again, no luck, and Russia too. : (

England will win,they are going to do a Greece(chelsea),and shut up shop.

201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
simonleng says

Sorry,this is a bit ambitious,but you never know,i would not of put a 1£ on Chelsea.

by
by
by
by
by
by