849 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Rewroc says

Jeffrey, try this one out! :) I see a lot of threads from people who get rejected for bad typography. Well if you’ve ever heard of the golden ration, you really need to see the Golden Ratio Typography Calculator.
This is amazing. Thank you Enabled for sharing.
The pleasure is mine! It will really help people with typography. I just discovered it and already uploaded a template using those settings. It got approved. So I guess his calculations are correct! :) ( from the standpoint of an author )

I know I’m going a bit offtopic here but are you talking about ‘Nobile’? Because the typography in there looks pretty cool and clean. Really nice work in there.

8 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
NivedRed says

Is this on GitHub yet?

64 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
Black3ye says

Amazing stuffs XD

by
by
by
by
by
by