193 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Poland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
dr_alien says
Hi, I would like to ask you about your opinion before I upload this track. Do you think it sounds good ? Is it ready for audiojungle ? Thanks :) https://soundcloud.com/dr_alien/epic-intro-5 If something is wrong with soundcloud, please refresh page.
36 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Joseph72 says

I think it is absolutely acceptable for AJ. Personally I would add a bit more reverb (personal taste :-) ).

74 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
TSGM says

The drum part is too thin in my opinion. In other words – it’s sounds not so epic as a main theme of track :)

193 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
dr_alien says

Thanks Joseph and TSGM :)

187 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
Auralaxiom says

Hi, I would like to ask you about your opinion before I upload this track. Do you think it sounds good ? Is it ready for audiojungle ? Thanks :) https://soundcloud.com/dr_alien/epic-intro-5 If something is wrong with soundcloud, please refresh page.

A few things. The strings NEED expression work. As it is, they are far too static. You also need quite a bit more reverb; it’s far too dry and affords no sense of space. Also, there need to me more percussion elements throughout, and what you already have is too quiet (and also too dry). Near the end, you should probably have a symbol + tympani swell before that very last section.

Even considering all this, you’re definitely on to something and I could see this track doing well here.

193 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
dr_alien says

Thanks Auralaxiom. I’ll try to improve it :)

by
by
by
by
by
by