9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
gozyapim says

I used music from Epic Cinematic. I went to buy. But the user has removed the music. I need to get me. The film would not be without it. How can you help? urgent

704 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
LucaFormicola says

You can buy another one. It’s the quickest solution. There’re a lot of great cinematic tracks here ;)

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
gozyapim says

You can buy another one. It’s the quickest solution. There’re a lot of great cinematic tracks here ;)

I can not find similar music. Because I can not remove. How can I communicate.

680 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

I used music from Epic Cinematic. I went to buy. But the user has removed the music. I need to get me. The film would not be without it. How can you help? urgent

If you know the author and he is still selling here – try to get in touch with him via the contact forn on his porfile. Maybe he is selling the track somewhere else on other marketplace :)

Good luck! :)

9 posts
gozyapim says

If you know the author and he is still selling here – try to get in touch with him via the contact forn on his porfile. Maybe he is selling the track somewhere else on other marketplace :)

Good luck! :)

As I predicted. But I do not remember the user. In that link

http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-cinematic/6870772?WT.ac=solid_search_thumb&WT.seg_1=solid_search_thumb&WT.z_author=maestro-misha2012

NAME: EPIC CINEMATIC

289 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
PurpleFogSound says
9 posts
gozyapim says

http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-cinematic/6870772?WT.ac=solid_search_thumb&WT.seg_1=solid_search_thumb&WT.z_author=maestro-misha2012
The author is maestro-misha2012, as is stated in your link.

I’m not a good user. Sorry. How do I get email

289 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
PurpleFogSound says

Go to his profile and use the contact box on the right side. Hope it helps!

537 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says

Send him a message through contact form on hos profile page http://audiojungle.net/user/maestro-misha2012

SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
608 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

or yea, another solution is to find a different cinematic track, plenty of those on here :)

by
by
by
by
by
by