(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted – $2,500 Reward for the First 30 Radio Imaging Sound Effect Packs

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

I saw the original post a few minutes after it was posted so I went to work right away :)

I also saw it very early, but in this part of the world it was already around 2 AM, so I had to get some sleep first :D

2826 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
+6 more
gballx
says

Good luck to everyone – I had a lot of fun doing this and I’m glad that even if I do not win I have this in my portfolio.

6 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
sonicjar
says

Amazing!! I just saw this. Lets see If I will be able to complete this!!

475 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
illuminations
says

I wonder how many uploads there have been already for this contest? I’m guessing at least 100. Of course, that doesn’t mean that all of them will qualify and be approved for this contest.

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

Good luck to everyone – I had a lot of fun doing this and I’m glad that even if I do not win I have this in my portfolio.

You’re absolutely right about this. I’ve been wanting to “conquer” radio imaging effects for more than a year now, but I never got to it. Until I saw this competition. So it’s a good thing any way, because at least it made me learn new stuff and have fun discovering new ‘tricks’ :)

66 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Featured Author
+4 more
StormwaveAudio
says

So, in a couple of days we’ll have entire “New Items” wall filled with Radio Imaging SFX Packs? :D

I’m in by the way!

707 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • United Kingdom
Marbury-Media
says

What is a radio imaging effect? I have created sound effects for a few years but never heard of that.

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

What is a radio imaging effect? I have created sound effects for a few years but never heard of that.

There are a few packs with radio imaging effects in AudioJungle already and you can find an example link in the announcement for this contest. I’d point to it, but posting links in forums is a no-no :)

937 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Featured Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Russian Federation
+1 more
permian
says

84% here.

552 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4