1182 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
campolar says

I have yet to earn my first buck here :D

But envato has still helped me. Envato’s aim of developing “cool” sites has been achieved. Envato truly has a fame.

Envato has helped me a lot with its tut sites, etc… And also helped me buy quickies (buttons mostly) for my templates :)

Hats off to Collis and Jeffery and Drew And i don’t know the name of others, but yes hats off to you too :D :D

2931 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

I posted my experience over here (didn’t know about this testimonials thread) :)

http://activeden.net/forums/thread/wow-what-a-year/27846

This is from our 1 year as a ThemeForest/CodeCanyon author.

To sum it up: awesome.

Enjoy.

580 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+4 more
flashato says

Envato don’t want “something like this”
Envato don’t have deadlines
Envato let you create “what you want”
Envato sell for you when you are sleeping
Envato always pay in time.
thanks Envato

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

Hello,

I’m still a new member here. I joined back in 2007. Then I reluctantly quit. Then upon some self inspired desire to design and develop, I joined again in 2008 around September. I don’t think anyone here knows me, but my presence here has definitely been in the shadows. I lurk around waiting for the perfect time to add a post to the forums.

I started making low quality files. Believe it or not, I’m a member who was guilty of being a noobie at Flash the first time I uploaded a file. I remember Bobocel reviewed it and felt it was below standards. So he rejected it.

I tried again, and again. Then I just made a new file that finally got approved. I can say that since then I have improved a good amount, but I wish I could improve more. So I’ll keep improving more and more.

Envato makes it easy for me to blast a hole in an unsuspecting blank space in the forms with words of tremendously awkward timing. Some call it convoluted, much like this post has turned out to be. lol :D But I visit often and talk with lots of other members whenever I can. So, as you might be able to tell I’m on the forums more than I am “in the money”. But its cool for now.

I like Collis, because he’s funny even when he isn’t trying to be. And Cyan because you can tell she notices it and plays along well. Lance is almost the same. Good humored and clean cut, especially when he punches his opponent in the face. Keep knockin’ em out man!! There are lots of others who are on my list. FJ, AdrienGardiner, Lance “the Pants”, Tsafi, CrackerJack, P&K, I bug the heck out of all of them, both on envato and off as well. What I’m trying to say is its a fun community. More than a place to make money.

However, I need to focus on that part too. My other goal is to earn more than I have ever earned this year. If I get there, then great! If not, then I’ll try again. Its all “Jake”. It means its all good. Or “Everything will be fine”.

3874 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
miseld says
Envato don’t want “something like this”
Envato don’t have deadlines
Envato let you create “what you want”
Envato sell for you when you are sleeping
Envato always pay in time.
thanks Envato

You say everyithing :)

200 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Goldenbug says

Envato is a one of the newest face of new Internet era. Personally this platform has changed my future working type. I’m not work on that hardly but, tons of evidence showed that new Internet is the hero which save the human soul from slavery. This is the basic level of that. In the near future we can see tons of new opportunities like this but much more collaborative and effective.

BTW , Internet will be the real power of the humanity. Thanks a lot Envato.

2565 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
ThemeProvince says
I signed up and here I am. The end :D
Your story is really inspiring. :) Never tought of becoming a writer ? :)

lol :D

no-thumbnail
RobertDuczkowski Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
RobertDuczkowski says

hi, if I change anything after first instalation, I have many line with warning on the website:

Warning: cannot yet handle MBCS in html_entity_decode()! in / ... /wp-content/themes/artgallery_3.0/footer.php on line 11

what’s wrong?

cheers, Robert

8183 posts Community Moderator
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

@Robert sorry, this is the wrong thread and likely wrong marketplace for that question… please try posting on the themeforest or codecanyon marketplace forums depending on where you bought that file from…

3466 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

This is a great thread, interesting to read about everyone out there.

So here’s mine – I won’t bore you with details, but things have been pretty quiet for me lately with work and life in general. But I discovered Envato at the beginning of this year, and it’s been a good part of my creative outlet since then. Firstly I was looking for somewhere to sell music which I’ve been making for years just because I love it, but wanted people to actually hear it/ buy it. I searched around for a while, and then I just happened to see a banner for Audio Jungle and click it. So that was lucky, I knew pretty quickly that I had found the right place for my music.

I’ve also been training up as a graphic designer this year, and Graphic River has been a good outlet as I improve, develop and get more experience :)

For me right now Envato is the best place around on the internet, and I’m looking forward to adding more work. The better I get the more gratifying it is to put out my work here.

by
by
by
by
by
by