2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
ArthurBach says

AudioJungle Contact FormSpring 161987 09 December 2011 08:18 PM Envato Marketpla… [ Private ] Closed High

AudioJungle Contact FormSpring 171044 30 November 2011 02:45 AM Envato Marketpla… [ Private ] Closed High

AudioJungle Contact FormSpring 161573 27 October 2011 09:57 PM Envato Marketpla… [ Private ] Closed Medium

Is there any admin who can solve my problem before closing my case without answer?

249 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
miksmusic says

Hi ArthurBach,

You can try posting your questions here, perhaps other users could help you with answers.

If you’re having troubles with one of the items you purchased, you can always try getting in touch with the author directly. Most authors will gladly support their work.

Cheers, MikS Music

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
ArthurBach says

As you can see i tried 3 times with opening the same case and they are closing them without answer. I don’t have problems with purchased items it’s about disabled account case.

5228 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

The forum can’t really help you with this so I’m going to lock the thread. You’re best bet it to maybe tweet a message to @envato_support asking for clarification or else submit another ticket listing your other ticket numbers and asking for more details. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by