• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

this bug apparently was fixed. but what about the comments on marketplaces where you have no items yet?

It worked til couple of weeks ago, why changing this was considered a good idea?

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

the social icon kind of floating annoying thing on the left also disappeared the other day and produces errors on every page… place fallin’ apart while competitors add in new functions. Just saying.

Jonathan

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
wptitans says

I think they will come with a new design soon. So much outdated stuff here on themeforest. So when they want to compete with the rest they should innovate and redesign themeforest to a clean and more usable place.

Maybe instead of hiring a good interface designer they should hire a good User Experience Designer

5541 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I thought such bugs are just intentional design with different taste of spacing and alignment! :D We can never understand pure coder’s taste of design… :P

And these things prove that the entire site is monitored only by dev team and all other staffs were kidnapped by aliens.

598 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
UBLThemes says

Ive noticed themeforest is starting to drag behind its competitors in the website aspect, most have collaborating options or at least have stated it is coming in the very near future.

Most let your theme be in multipul categories, which i really think is a must because sales will increase if in more than 1 category.

Also the with the mass uploading that is now the norm because themeforest is so big.

Others being a lot smaller, even though they get a lot less traffic are still generating roughly the same revenue for me due to more exposure on the item because there are less items on these sites.

I think the search system drastically needs to be altered to accommodate the amount of items on here.

I know these are not bugs, but i think these are bigger than bugs, these are necessities.

by
by
by
by
by
by