7648 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

this bug apparently was fixed. but what about the comments on marketplaces where you have no items yet?

It worked til couple of weeks ago, why changing this was considered a good idea?

2282 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

the social icon kind of floating annoying thing on the left also disappeared the other day and produces errors on every page… place fallin’ apart while competitors add in new functions. Just saying.

Jonathan

272 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

I think they will come with a new design soon. So much outdated stuff here on themeforest. So when they want to compete with the rest they should innovate and redesign themeforest to a clean and more usable place.

Maybe instead of hiring a good interface designer they should hire a good User Experience Designer

6029 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I thought such bugs are just intentional design with different taste of spacing and alignment! :D We can never understand pure coder’s taste of design… :P

And these things prove that the entire site is monitored only by dev team and all other staffs were kidnapped by aliens.

633 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

Ive noticed themeforest is starting to drag behind its competitors in the website aspect, most have collaborating options or at least have stated it is coming in the very near future.

Most let your theme be in multipul categories, which i really think is a must because sales will increase if in more than 1 category.

Also the with the mass uploading that is now the norm because themeforest is so big.

Others being a lot smaller, even though they get a lot less traffic are still generating roughly the same revenue for me due to more exposure on the item because there are less items on these sites.

I think the search system drastically needs to be altered to accommodate the amount of items on here.

I know these are not bugs, but i think these are bigger than bugs, these are necessities.

by
by
by
by
by
by