As seen on Notes
If you haven’t yet seen our latest video, make sure you check out the Envato Marketplace Community Update, created just for you!
It’s your chance to meet some of our Marketplace team, listen to what we’ve been up to and find out what we are focusing on next!
Let us know what you think of the update, we hope you enjoy it.
P.S Keep your eyes peeled for my little gingerbread man, he had a small accident but he’s still a happy chappy!
i saw the pipeline!!!
nice video. many new faces
Hope all is well,
I wanted to share with you some ideas that could perhaps increase the visibility & attract more traffic to envato:
- Making of Envato a Multi-lingual site (millions of people around the world don’t speak English and there are interesting markets like BRIC countries that can help us increase our sales)
- Create a section with Statistics of Envato Sales per month, Marketplace and if possible to have an Envato chart illustrating the evolution of sales per month, per marketplace and if possible per category, that would really be helpful if the Envato Team could provide us with some insights (would be great to extract this info via an API)
- Create partnerships with offline agencies in Europe and WorldWide to marketize Envato in order to reach a proper ear to mouth approach
hope this could help, we’re curious to receive your feedback Thanks
Awesome video…, proud to be part of this community…
The Ninja moment is excellent Nice video, indeed!
playing pool and cardboard boxes karate, now the mystery is solved!
To answer the last question, this video format is awesome!
keep up the good work!
this should be moved to a forum section that is visible on all marketplaces not only on themeforest
Thanks for your feedback and ideas uoudesign, I’ll pass them along to Helen and the team.
@Doru, done and done! I changed it yesterday, but my internet can be a little hairy (currently in my new home of Nicaragua) so it didn’t go through. Glad you liked the cardboard Karate!
Very awesome! I too am proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Keep it up guys
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.