I’ve been really kind whole year and I wish few presents for Christmas described below.
1. Please begin to track my Graphicriver customers, as I need to know what promoting sites brings me real customers and not only clickthroughs. Then I can focus to promote more on right places.
2. I know I have a nice black paw, but the silver one would be really nice from You
3. Did You see, how interesting is Graphicriver home page, especially Weekly Features? I think that one of my files is still missing there
4. I hid a cookie for You in one of my files, so how about You buy all of them to find it?
.... did I mention, that I’ve been kind whole year?
So what about others? Any Christmas wishes?
To break the $2,000pm barrier
Or at least give me the inspiration to do so!
P.s, loving the avatar @Survivor!
How about a learning / personal use discount for authors only. So you could buy your favourite files just for fun at a lower price. I would buy some tracks on audio jungle, but $14 for personal use is a bit much.
Just thinking out loud there….
I’d like to see a new item newsletter that goes out to people whom have purchased more than 5 of my items whenever a new item is approved.
Santa I’ve tried to stay good all year and I’d like to see an authors ONLY area of the forums so others can talk about item issues and other subjects that might not be appropriate for our customers to see.
Lastly if you can find it in your heart I’d like to see a customer support system put into place that alerts me when someone posts a question or makes a comment on any of my items.
Your Pal BrianCoyDesign
PS while I might not have any cookies in my files you’re more than welcome to enjoy a beer and a sausage when you come by.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.