7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Just a minor question. If some of you use the envato analytics.

Since audiojungle has this nice little feature of playing the audio clip from the thumbnail, did analytics, show how many time the audio clip was played or just the views of the item page?

305 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
tunesurfers says

It counts pageviews only and it’s better this way because those who don’t visit the item page are less likely to buy anyway.

56 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
eria says

In addition to the number of pageviews, I would like to see also the number of times that a track has been played from the thumbnail. Now, If a track has a low number of sales we don’t know the reason. Maybe it’s because of quality, maybe the track is not appropriate for this market… or maybe it’s because it doesn’t appear very frecuently in searches and nobody is listening to it.

If we knew the number of times that our tracks are played from the thumbnail in addition to the number of pageviews we would have a hint about how successful they are and we could addapt them better for this market.

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

thank you for the answers I was curios,

there were some threads where the people who develops the analytics asked for feedback about this functionality.

This thread is one that place I think

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/envato-analytics-upgrade-what-would-you-like/61496?page=1
by
by
by
by
by
by