150 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MaestroRage says

So i’ve come to realize that one of the songs I put up as a sample is glitchy and missing instruments here and there. This is the sample only, but the full quality mix obviously doesn’t have this.

I don’t know why it happened, and lately this PC has been REALLY pushing my own buttons, but now what is done, is done. How can I go about fixing this error, because let’s face it. Half working songs don’t make compelling sales.

Thanks.

3206 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+9 more
ADG3studios Staff says

Hey Maestro, just go to the item’s page and hit the edit tab. There you can upload an updated preview or main file, or both, and they are usually approved within 24 hours. :)

39 posts
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
alchemist says

That’s right, MaestroRage. I already used the “Edit” tab for several times. And it’s so easy for us to edit, change our songs. Thanks to Audio Jungle. ^^

74 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ThinkingDiesel says

Ahhh that’s awesome news…I didn’t actually know that was possible – thanks!

48 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
MagnetStudios says

So would it be okay for me to Re-Master some of my tracks and replace the old ones using edit? The reason I ask is, I have recently finished a diploma in audio engineering and listening to my older stuff I’m quite embarrassed :bashfulcute: also my earlier stuff doesn’t have .wav files in the main zip, so I would like to address that as well.

205 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
TJMusic says

Just remastering and adding more formats is ok, you just need to add information about new files inside ZIP in item description before you submit the update of files.

I’ve often edited my tracks adding mp3 format and looped version to the ZIP . And once I’ve even change the arrangement a bit, and still such changes were accepted by the reviewer. I think anything that improves the product is ok.

48 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
MagnetStudios says

Just remastering and adding more formats is ok, you just need to add information about new files inside ZIP in item description before you submit the update of files. I’ve often edited my tracks adding mp3 format and looped version to the ZIP . And once I’ve even change the arrangement a bit, and still such changes were accepted by the reviewer. I think anything that improves the product is ok.

Thanks for the reply TJMusic, much appreciated. :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by