I would like to ask If there’s anyone had experience the same as mind that the earnings from May 1 to May 16 became zero? I’ve contacted the envato support and waiting for their response on this issue.
Sorry, fails to understand. It had sales this month and now sales have reversed?
How your statement for May looks like?
Best Regards, Andrey
What do you mean? Someone cleared your account??? Maybe it was transfered automatically to your bank account? But yeah, youd know that by now I guess.. I hope its nothing to do with all the attacks on the site lately..
You have 0 sales ? Or what ? :-/
On my statement it says ‘Freeze’. What do you mean by this?
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I think your account (earnings) are frozen. Check your email (trash?), you might get one from support (I suppose).
Some item in your Themeforest account is probably coming under questioning.
Your Graphicriver account is still active though.
Check with Support as suggested.
Then you can clear it up with them, and all of your Themes could be back online.
You seem back in, Great!