• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
kristijanf says

low the price of any file that uses world hunt :) item expelled to bargain basement terminally:)

SimpleProductions
SimpleProductions Recent Posts
Threads Started
54 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
SimpleProductions says

You’d be surprised at how many of our authors here use Fruity Loops but they use it to produce totally original compositions and productions, not resorting to pre-composed loops by anyone else, so I don’t think blaming the tool is the issue here and some authors might find offense at the generalization you’re implying.

Sorry – wasn’t trying to drag the Fruityloops DAW or those who use it through the mud; This was sort of what Fruityloops was all about when it first came out, hence the somewhat unfair generalization. What I was referring to was the practice of creating an entire sequence by very little other than the artful arrangement of pre-recorded material. Not that it doesn’t take some measure of skill and natural ear to make a piece of music this way, it’s that it doesn’t really require any composition chops, something most of us here have probably spent a long time developing.
2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

@SimpleProductions Thanks for clarifying. :) I just didn’t want you to get lynched by the FL Studio producers here, just trying to protect you. :D They’re a mean old bunch. Uh-oh, now I’M going to get lynched! :D

264 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
soundengine says

@SimpleProductions Thanks for clarifying. :) I just didn’t want you to get lynched by the FL Studio producers here, just trying to protect you. :D They’re a mean old bunch. Uh-oh, now I’M going to get lynched! :D

OK i guess we hate the word ‘loop’ around here let’s just ban the word and make everyone happy ;) I also use FL Studio and almost never use a loop in my music..

But for the sake of the argument, i still want to learn if we can use a drum loop without adding cymbals here and there?

Or is there a list of those ‘overly used’ loops so that we can avoid using them?

And do you feel lynched enough now or should i go on with more questions? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by