Hi there, I’ve created a Logo that can be used in more than one company type of name… I mean, my Logo could be used as:
- Two letters V – Example: “Very Vintage”
- Letter V + Letter W – Example: “Vogue Wanted”
- Just Letter W – Example: “Washpoint”
So, am I allowed to submit a Logo saying in the description that can be used more than one company type of name?
In your preview image just include the variations, and that should clear things up, and yeah in the description just state it also this should be in the items discussion section
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.