- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
Does somebody know how to detect if you switch from dual monitor setup to single monitor and resize the flash site/application like you do normally?
For example I work on laptop and have bought 22” LCD recently but as we have a lot of electricity load shedding everyday here and when the light goes off Vista adjusts the windows on the primary screen (in this case my laptop’s screen) but if I have a flash site open in a browser window or in stand alone flash player then it doesn’t resize itself which it do in normal circumstances.
Never had that problem before.. Dual monitor rocks doesnt it Just bought a 20” LCD myself, works like a charm. No more noisy CRTs! (mine makes this high-pitch sound, drove me nuts!).
Hope someone can help you out with this..