844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Yeah that’s right; I call this Stroke Market not Stock Market. Guys don’t invest your hard working money in stock exchange market. Best would be if you spend your money for your family; for buying your favorite things etc. Man… I invested my all money in Stock Market; which i earned from 99designs and Envato and some from my dad and some loan. I thought; i will make double from my investment. But now all shares are half at price. :( My life sucks. I could buy a bike, laptop, tablet and more things from those money. Man i am so stupid. Just take my advice; don’t invest anywhere without knowing everything about that business.

sbjewel

702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Typps says

Yeah that’s right; I call this Stroke Market not Stock Market. Guys don’t invest your hard working money in stock exchange market. Best would be if you spend your money for your family; for buying your favorite things etc. Man… I invested my all money in Stock Market; which i earned from 99designs and Envato and some from my dad and some loan. I thought; i will make double from my investment. But now all shares are half at price. :( My life sucks. I could buy a bike, laptop, tablet and more things from those money. Man i am so stupid. Just take my advice; don’t invest anywhere without knowing everything about that business. sbjewel

Excellent advice. I hope you manage to recover some of your losses ;)

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Yeah that’s right; I call this Stroke Market not Stock Market. Guys don’t invest your hard working money in stock exchange market. Best would be if you spend your money for your family; for buying your favorite things etc. Man… I invested my all money in Stock Market; which i earned from 99designs and Envato and some from my dad and some loan. I thought; i will make double from my investment. But now all shares are half at price. :( My life sucks. I could buy a bike, laptop, tablet and more things from those money. Man i am so stupid. Just take my advice; don’t invest anywhere without knowing everything about that business. sbjewel
Excellent advice. I hope you manage to recover some of your losses ;)

Nope… so worried to invest more money over there… feels too risky.

323 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
squaredWeb says

The first rule of stuff like this is “Don’t use money you cant afford to lose”.

So if you aren’t sure and would use money that would hurt you to lose, don’t do it.

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

So if you aren’t sure and would use money that would hurt you to lose, don’t do it.
Yeah man that’s the one huge mistake i made in my entire life. I wanted to invest my money for making some more… Who knows this could happen… !
687 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Yeah man that’s the one huge mistake i made in my entire life. I wanted to invest my money for making some more… Who knows this could happen… !

Well if you ask me, it’s much better, safer, and more reliable to make money by providing service than investing it on the stock market.

I’ve made more money by gambling than on the stock market (because I never invested anything in the stock market :D ).

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Well if you ask me, it’s much better, safer, and more reliable to make money by providing service than investing it on the stock market.
True.
I’ve made more money by gambling than on the stock market (because I never invested anything in the stock market :D ).
btw what kind of gambling ?
220 posts Live Creative!
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
BrownHouseMedia says

A stop loss is a must if you invest in the market.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Everybody? :)
1745 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Well is this caused by the recent AP’s twitter hack? Then sorry for you. It’s a hard lesson but I hope you’d move on and cover all the lost amount by hard-working :)

by
by
by
by
by
by