184 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MediaSfx says

I can reproduce Donald Duck speaking sound effect. My friends said that is pretty funny, but I’m wondering if it is ok to upload it (from legal point of view)

What do you think ?

113 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexStokke says

I think it will be OK, as long as you don’t directly copy any direct quotes or lines from a Donald Duck film. I suppose it will be OK to use ‘Donald’ in the title/tags too. Just guessing, though. Not sure how useful it will be for buyers though, unless the buyer is Disney, but you never know:)

184 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MediaSfx says

I’m hoping that in game they will use my sounds, but not sure if to upload or not.

113 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexStokke says

You’ll never know if you don’t try. Won’t be much work either if you’ve got the voice :)

187 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Auralaxiom says

Last I checked you couldn’t copyright a tone of voice ;-)

699 posts
    Located in Poland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Won a Most Wanted contest Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

Accidentally I made some sounds similar to some Warner Bros cartoon characters and they were all rejected on other stocksite as ‘problems with the copyright’. I don’t know if AJ thinks the same way, but better do sth different :)

by
by
by
by
by
by