2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

I have got a payoneer card and want to test it at mediatemple.net by registering a domain name. I will be using this domain to showcase my files there just like a stock site but they will be redirected here to buy files. :)

Can you suggest a cool but unique name?

3402 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says

Your name.com ;)

926 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
michelsteege says

www.flashdon.net ^^

183 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tomez says

fleshden.net or maybe freshden.net :D

Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says
Your name.com ;)

not available :)

+6 more
LucidStudios says
fleshden.net or maybe freshden.net :D

I don’t want to be banned here on flashden.net :D

3402 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says
Your name.com ;)

Oh man, that’s bad. I don’t have my andreipotorac, or andrei_potorac or andrei.potorac for gmail, and I am sooo pissed off! :)

Is the domain yours or?

183 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tomez says
Your name.com ;)

Oh man, that’s bad. I don’t have my andreipotorac, or andrei_potorac or andrei.potorac for gmail, and I am sooo pissed off! :)

Is the domain yours or?

Me either :( Anyway Gmail handle your.name@gmail.com same as yourname@gmail.com

2309 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
theflyingtinman says
..Anyway Gmail handle your.name@gmail.com yourname@gmail.com

Not 100% correct.

If you register “yourname” for Google mail then you can use any number and combination of dot placements within the name part so “your.name@gmail.com” (or even “y.o.u.r.n.a.m.e@gmail.com” or “y…o…u…r.na..me@gmail.com” are valid and will route to “yourname@gmail.com” (though 3rd party email verification systems may not recognize the more extreme ones as valid email addresses if you enter them on websites forms)

On the other hand if you register a name with one or more dots ( eg when you sign up for gmail you use “your.name” then that dot must always appear in the name for it to be valid: “yourname@gmail.com” will be invalid and neither you, nor anyone else can use it.

3507 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says
Your name.com ;)
Oh man, that’s bad. I don’t have my andreipotorac, or andrei_potorac or andrei.potorac for gmail, and I am sooo pissed off! :) Is the domain yours or?
I have both rubenbristian.com and rubentarnita.com reserved :D don’t know which one i’ll use for my website, but i have time to think :)

For email, i use an email at my domain with google aps..

by
by
by
by
by
by