I bought 15 dolla AND but dollar had purchased! I didn’t even buy 1 dollar! WHY!
Let me get this straight so we are all on the same page. You didn’t buy even 1 dollar. But you bought 15 and but dollar had purchased. I hate when that happens… Always seems to be on a Sunday too. All that remains to be answered are what (?) and why…
Why indeed? Why and how is that even possible, or fair? Someone is pulling the strings and we need to get to the bottom of this – if only to ensure it never happens again. Who knows what unintelligible horrors they have planned next. You might purchase 1 dollar but find 15 have already purchased, or even worse, vice versa! This madness happens far too often and I want this issue resolved and explained. Particularly explained as I’ve got no idea what’s happening here.
It certainly has got me stumped. It could be human error..?
If someone can shed some light on this please call Chuck Norris.
DOLLAR! And hope this is resolved quickly.
(is this a new cryptic section of the forums? Do we win a prize if we decipher the clue?)
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Lol @ Jamie
um… Mrs Peacock with a candlestick in the library
We’ve got a real mystery here.
For a second I thought I was still suffering from my hangover when I read this. Especially when i read Jamie’s reply. Haha Jamie, you just made my day!
it’s all explained in the VERY RECENT faq-thread you yourself just started:
7. if you bought 15 dolla AND but dollar had purchased, you SHOULDN’T have bought 1 dollar! don’t call chuck norris – the answers are all in the forums already.