• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
matu says

Reason given by our item inspector:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

A pack using the same standards and styles has of mine has already been accepted ‘my latest item’ so why is this not allowed when it is a continuation of that pack?

I have also just had a look at some the latest submissions into the button category and some are way below the standard I submitted.

I do wish reviewers would tell you exactly why instead of giving a generic response email… very disheartening to say the least when you get rejected like this.

Is there anyway of getting a reason of a review or better yet if the review is seeing this could you mail me a reason for the rejection.

5 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Gzd says

I like it and i think it is very appropriate for this stock.

+ to the idea of reviewers doin a bit more work ang giving more detailed feedback instead of just copying one from a form.

807 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
matu says

Thanks GZD

Yeah I would just like to know what exactly is wrong because as I have pointed out in my first point I can not see why it was hard rejected.

933 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
graphicmind says

The chrome/silver buttons need a bit more work but overall it’s pretty nice!

by
by
by
by
by
by