Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
114 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Fernandestelecaster says

I think you should stop making such a big deal out of it. This is life, following it’s natural course. And it’s a stupid circle. You close yourself. A person (like you where before) appears into your life, putting their soul in there, and you are cold, you don’t have the courage to risk being hurt again (you have become the person that hurt you the most, that wasn’t as open as you where, that only took, didn’t give, maybe being affraid to get hurt). You might miss great people. You feel you are a great good person, but you where underappreciated. Close yourself and you will underapreciate all man kind. I just don’t understand one thing. How can there be so many idiots? Dude, STOP making one moment of your life the whole center of your life. You cannot define your whole life in that one moment. Your life is passing and happening now, you’re wasting it being stuck in a stupid moment. There are many aspects to your life, so many other, you should try seeing them, you should try to understand that bad moment (wich is a small piece of you life that will pass) and evolve. Try to understand the error. The error is not you being to open. The error is how you are behaving now. Such a giant idiot if you devolve because of one little (insignificant if you consider your whole life until the end of it) moment in your life. Accept it as life flowing normaly. You actually paused every other aspect of your life to stop and cry because of this? That’s how complex you are? I think there should be some inteligence in you. Use it. Stop being pathetic and start thinking lucid with your mind and heart. Don’t become the idiot that hurt you.

1468 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Rationality can be a fantastic thing, if there were not for those chemicals working that effect in our brain that we call “hart matters”. And its nearly impossible or dare I say absolutely impossible to fight it. So all I can say head up and all you need is time.

Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
114 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
Fernandestelecaster says

And maybe you are being verry subjective on this. You gave everything, you, you, you. Maybe that is/was the problem. Maybe there was something you did wrong and didn’t notice and that drove the person away. Somewhere both have their fault.

585 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
FlossieWood says

I think you should stop making such a big deal out of it. This is life, following it’s natural course. And it’s a stupid circle. You close yourself. A person (like you where before) appears into your life, putting their soul in there, and you are cold, you don’t have the courage to risk being hurt again (you have become the person that hurt you the most, that wasn’t as open as you where, that only took, didn’t give, maybe being affraid to get hurt). You might miss great people. You feel you are a great good person, but you where underappreciated. Close yourself and you will underapreciate all man kind. I just don’t understand one thing. How can there be so many idiots? Dude, STOP making one moment of your life the whole center of your life. You cannot define your whole life in that one moment. Your life is passing and happening now, you’re wasting it being stuck in a stupid moment. There are many aspects to your life, so many other, you should try seeing them, you should try to understand that bad moment (wich is a small piece of you life that will pass) and evolve. Try to understand the error. The error is not you being to open. The error is how you are behaving now. Such a giant idiot if you devolve because of one little (insignificant if you consider your whole life until the end of it) moment in your life. Accept it as life flowing normaly. You actually paused every other aspect of your life to stop and cry because of this? That’s how complex you are? I think there should be some inteligence in you. Use it. Stop being pathetic and start thinking lucid with your mind and heart. Don’t become the idiot that hurt you.

You’re approach lacks compassion in my opinion. I think GP was after some comfort initially. You are very hard

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

That’s called “Life on planet Earth” And if i would tell you what happened to me 3 years ago you might say noooo its impossible, i just made up this story. Thats why i am not talking about this anymore. Just moved on, and when i sometimes dreaming about it, and wake up i just say, “f*ck them” Life is’t about the good people will win at the end of the story. This is not Hollywood. But there is some good exception if you want: Have you watched the 7th Seal from Ingmar Bergman?

438 posts here for love
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

The best thing you can do right now is try to put yourself in his shoes and try to justify why he left. I understand what you’re going through, but I can’t blame the other person too. He placed his own self above you. That’s not entirely wrong.

792 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Amrhamza says

Don’t feel sour regard the love you give cause its going to drive your heart to wither and die and you will end up a calculative SOB

4 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
BerlinSianipar says

:)

294 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Endat says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DSIp7zyXO0

My favorite part, “everyone around you has felt the pain you feel today” – it’s true, you can take comfort in knowing you are not alone.. don’t let it mess with your head. Cheers!

304 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
ceasar says

One of my favorites

You came alone and you will leave alone. In between, you will want the world to be a part of you, and that will be your struggle

by
by
by
by
by
by