443 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
graphicspencil says

does this happen to someone? that someone close to you learn everything from you and you did so much that if you sit and starting counting it never ends and the love and care you gave and all that sharing of every minutes of your success with them and then he/she left you without informing for better options that say they don’t need you anymore as they are capable now and it is not necessary to tell us about their new ways or thinking?

I remember the hard time , i faced for them. but no one will even think abt it. As it is something hidden.

whenever i think off my condition i got depress, i am not jealous but think i wasn’t even close enough to know about their thinking or ideas?

After this i came to this decision we shouldn’t be close to anyone to share ourselves as no one will help you or assist, they will just create their own from you. I will never ever make any friend or close to me again in my life.

does this happen to someone? :(

453 posts
  • Austria
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
iHelp says

I’m sorry that this happened to you and I hope you will soon get over it.
I cannot give tipps nor convince you of my opinion because everybody needs to decide, live and learn on their own. Do consider not to lose hope in people, friendship and love.
And do take care of yourself.

All the best

905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

I think everyone can say this has happened to them at least once in their life, maybe more. It’s really difficult to read a person’s intentions and always a risk opening your heart and mind up to others. But don’t allow it to make you depressed. It is a good lesson in life. Expect nothing from others and you will have many happy surprises.

I hope you feel better soon.

5751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

does this happen to someone? :(

Happens for 1000s of years; without these experiences, anyone cant be 70 years old while reaching 70th birthday. After an year or so, you may find this incident as “not an issue at all” or even funny. ;)

As joiaco pointed, it is important not to allow yourself depressed.

1401 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
WebSmacker says

Yes. It’s hard but you will soon learn that this is a compliment to you. You trained them so well that they were confident enough break away and do their own thing. Sometimes it’s hard for the mommy bird to let her babies fly away, but it’s part of life :)

906 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+1 more
greenline says

Yes, it happens to everyone. Every day. This is life.

Also, in the real life, this happens to parents too: when you are a mother/father, you learn your children everything you know and much more.. hen one day, they leave you, telling you they don’t need you anymore, they can live from now on without your help :)

564 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
FlossieWood says

You may get hurt again if you let someone in, but if you become a closed person you will never experience real love again, it is a gamble and a risk, but I think, a risk worth taking. I’ve had my heart broken a few times but I have met my soulmate whom I adore and we have two beautiful children and I never would have done if I had become cold and shut off from people.

Just my thoughts – I’m a girl if that makes any difference

Sorry you are feeling hurt – some people just take from life unfortunately xxx

1468 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

After this i came to this decision we shouldn’t be close to anyone to share ourselves as no one will help you or assist, they will just create their own from you. I will never ever make any friend or close to me again in my life.

And this would be the greatest mistake you will ever do in your entire life. You should do the opposite. Just call one of your close friends, and talk with her/him. Do it now. Life is too short, enjoy your life, stay on positive and have patience. The rule is simple, stay on positive side and have patience. And remember the good old cliche and think about it..:

“Careful what you wish for”

This is one of my most favorite quotes, as I said it sounds cliche and that is the reason people mostly don’t think about its meaning. Sometimes we aren’t aware what are we wishing for.
30 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
PixelForces says

I know what you talking about, just next time, not only give, but also take. This is just a lesson in your life.

It is just wrong to only give without asking anything for yourself, because that is one of bad sides of people nature – they forgot about your kindness very quickly and even can start use you (sometimes even without understanding it). You have family to give, and with others you make business, even with friends you don’t need to be more generous than them to you. You need to have a balance in the relationship with everyone.

443 posts
  • Exclusive Author
graphicspencil says

thank you for your sweet replies. May God bless you all. Ameen. I am making myself to understand all this. This may be a great help.

by
by
by
by
by
by