548 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
tonvie says

Just my personal opinion but I think someone would make a killing if they created a theme around one of these two professions. Yes, I know any template can be used as such but perhaps adding profession specific icons or features doctors/lawyers would want to see on their sites.

You’ve got restaurant themes that sell well, even The Molitor’s relief aid theme sold well and that’s very very specific.

I don’t know of any webmaster who doesn’t have an attorney or doctor as a client. Thanks for your feedback :)

381 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
redfactory says

What kind of specific functionality would you like to see in such a theme? I mean, you can set anything up as a doctor or lawyer website, but I asume there are some key features you’re referring to? I would very much be interrested in your feedback :)

548 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
tonvie says
redfactory said
What kind of specific functionality would you like to see in such a theme? I mean, you can set anything up as a doctor or lawyer website, but I asume there are some key features you’re referring to? I would very much be interrested in your feedback :)

Well, you kinda got me there. The ability to schedule appts would be nice but I know there’s plugins for that.

I guess I was more asking for the lazy man’s theme…you know, maybe some gimmicky things like unordered list icons being gavels, or a thermometer, or a sick face, money icons. Different slideshow skins, background skins, etc. Just a theme that comes preloaded with the visuals you’d want to see on either of those sites. Something that visually screams “This is an attorney theme” or “This is a doctor theme”. Does that make sense?

I mean besides the visuals, your restaurant themes are immediately recognized as such. I’d just like to see the same for other popular professions that all webmaster end up having as clients sooner or later. Thanks :)

by
by
by
by
by
by