- Envato Staff
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Gold Mo Grower
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
I’m currently in the same boat as you. Working full time, building up freelance work to eventually go full time freelance. I’ve never been happy in any job I’ve had even though I earn a high wage, but then money isn’t everything. I’m happiest when I’m working on my own projects, themes, 3D models from home.
I won’t boot the full time gig in until I’m earning enough from ThemeForest a month to cover my rent, bills, etc. I’ve also got a couple of clients that want monthly work, just need to work quicker and ask for more a month.
Let me know how you get on!
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Microlancer Beta Tester
We are a team of yourng developers. We started individually working from home. But now things are on great progress in such a way that now we have an office at our major town. No boss, no time sheets, no restrictions. But everything is freedom..we are a team of close friends we share ideas, brainstorm, design, code and earn well enough to live peacefully at Kerala and we have all the fun together..awesomeness!