• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Altaf_ajju says

That is my very next goal, it is already 2 years due.

243 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Vineet_kashyap says

I do regular :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

I don’t strictly meditate… but something similar.

751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CyberShot says

My definition of meditation is not thinking. This is actually a technique that you can use to enter a dream in a wake state also knows as lucid dreaming. I have been able to do this only one time in my life since success is so very difficult. This technique in lucid dreaming is known as a “WILD” Wake Induced Lucid Dream.

What you do is when you go to bed, you lay very still in a comfortable position. You clear your mind of all though and just watch the darkness. YOU MUST NOT THINK OF ANYTHING. After a while if done correctly, you will begin to see shapes and colors. This is known as hypnagogic imagery. What ultimately ended up happening is I entered a dream completely awake and fully aware of everything yet fully asleep. It’s hard to do but if you succeed, it’s pretty awesome.

324 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

Sadly i can’t..I find it hard(impossible) to ‘furn off’ my brain. That’s why i suffer from insomnia.
:c

1734 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
VisualSharing says

Sadly i can’t..I find it hard(impossible) to ‘furn off’ my brain. That’s why i suffer from insomnia.
You’ve come to a very important insight about reality – that the mind is uncontrollable, impermanent and non-self. :) That’s the nature of its existence, but some belief that you are holding, tells you that this is wrong. These wrong beliefs are exactly what causes suffering in life. In meditation we get to learn from direct experience.

I’d like to share with you this video.

751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
CyberShot says

You are wrong. it is possible to not think. Even for you. It’s just like anything else in life. It requires a little practice and discipline. You can’t just try once, give and say that it’s impossible. You have to focus on the nothing that is in front of you when you close your eyes. When you catch yourself starting to think of something, stop it.

324 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

You are wrong. it is possible to not think. Even for you. It’s just like anything else in life. It requires a little practice and discipline. You can’t just try once, give and say that it’s impossible. You have to focus on the nothing that is in front of you when you close your eyes. When you catch yourself starting to think of something, stop it.

I know it’s possible, but i can’t do it. I’ve so many tried and still ‘am trying.

1602 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
cyzer says

I was sceptic, then I tried it. Now I know it is real.

102 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
KurtBilisim says

I do regular :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nice picture, if only the balance was actually balanced :D

This technique in lucid dreaming is known as a “WILD” Wake Induced Lucid Dream.

No offence or aim to start an argument, it is just that I don’t believe this exists. I can swear this happened to me several times in my life. I was flying, creating land over endless ocean, raising buildings on top of the land etc. I felt totally “aware” in the dream but in fact I wasn’t aware at all. It was all just a dream that felt as if I was aware. I was just dreaming that I am controlling my dream, nothing more. When you wake up you feel like it was real but you notice odd things after thinking about it for a while.

Maybe I wasn’t able to accomplish the real thing so I might be wrong, just a warning though. Next time you think it happened, just try to understand if it was real. I mean think about it, what would you do if you could control your dream now. Did you do all of those in that dream or just typical, flying/creating stuff everyone sees…

by
by
by
by
by
by