101 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
JCKerosene says

I play a few times a month with my band SwitchGear. We re a New Country rock party band, with a few ballads..we play about a two hr radius…sometimes twice a month. Its fun, but set up is alot of work..lugging gear ect… we mix it up with covers like zztop, and classic rock and 80s rock like poison ect… usually a good dance floor. bar owners have been happy..we have a little edgy cowboy hat image.. we re looking into fairs and a couple festivals this year.

34 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
UnlimMedia says

Yes, we do! It’s called (what a surprise!) YUAR :D
I am a keyboardist in Gevolt, although I don’t know to play keyboard , just make some noise.
Dima! We’ll be at your town in May, so we hope to listen to your band live and to visit the studio of the legendary Soundroll! Arina.
Wow! It nice what friends can have comunicate on Envato too :)
273 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+1 more
soundroll says

I am a keyboardist in Gevolt, although I don’t know to play keyboard , just make some noise.
Dima! We’ll be at your town in May, so we hope to listen to your band live and to visit the studio of the legendary Soundroll! Arina.

YUAR (you are?) GREAT :)

Will be waiting for you :)

273 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+1 more
soundroll says

Yeah, we know each other years ago :)

34 posts
  • Europe
UnlimMedia says

I play a few times a month with my band SwitchGear. We re a New Country rock party band, with a few ballads..we play about a two hr radius…sometimes twice a month. Its fun, but set up is alot of work..lugging gear ect… we mix it up with covers like zztop, and classic rock and 80s rock like poison ect… usually a good dance floor. bar owners have been happy..we have a little edgy cowboy hat image.. we re looking into fairs and a couple festivals this year.

I played hard rock for most of his practice musician. Something like Ozzy, Whitesnake, Rainbow, Queen etc. And played a lot of covers too. Now, I’m involved in the rock club as sound engineer sometimes (with some groups and when other sound engineer need my help). Meanwhile, I prepare two different musical shows with two groups

34 posts
  • Europe
UnlimMedia says

Yeah, we know each other years ago :)

It`s perfect! :) By the way, my colleague and mentor about 10 years lives in your country. He went to his parents. If not mistaken in Lot

680 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Poland
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
FxProSound says

A long time ago I started with the musical groups … Then became engineer. But I have found old friends and new musicians at the end of last year. And I found a second life in live music with my favorite bass guitar! And do you have live musical groups?
Hello I’m also bass player several days in a month surfacing from my dungeon studio to play with my 4 friends and earn some money :) on 14 hours party marathons.
279 posts Make music with passion or don't make music at all
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+1 more
sweetwaveaudio says

I’m a drummer in a band from Glasgow in Scotland called Seed. I’m 27 been a drummer since I was 12. Www.soundcloud.com/seedband.

Drumming in my band is my main passion. We’re doing pretty well. National radio play etc. I record the tracks and write a lot. Totally different from my audiojungle tracks though!

598 posts Keeping the Groove Alive
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+3 more
guitarsstate says

I’m a drummer in a band from Glasgow in Scotland called Seed. I’m 27 been a drummer since I was 12. Www.soundcloud.com/seedband.

I like your song “Revolution”. It sounds a bit like Alice In Chains with folk elements. Very interesting! I dig the drums sound too ;)

34 posts
  • Europe
UnlimMedia says

A long time ago I started with the musical groups … Then became engineer. But I have found old friends and new musicians at the end of last year. And I found a second life in live music with my favorite bass guitar! And do you have live musical groups?
Hello I’m also bass player several days in a month surfacing from my dungeon studio to play with my 4 friends and earn some money :) on 14 hours party marathons.
Great! It’s nice to see colleagues here! Respect! :)
by
by
by
by
by
by