Renat_Solishchanskyy Recent Posts
Threads Started
59 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Renat_Solishchanskyy says

Hi! I think each of us look (for 12 days) waiting for his next load track. I had such a case. Once the scale track downloads in a state of 100% for about 18 hours. I do not know the mechanism of loading track. Who and how it receives and edits. But the 18 hours of standby time – that’s cool. I have an idea that I want to discuss with you. I propose to put the developers site near a small scale track download counter with a countdown. Remember how before the new year? :) ..... remained 20 days, 13 hours …., remained 1 hour, 34 minutes and so on. That would be great! :) How do you like my idea?

1118 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
UJ-pro says

Hi Renat,

I don´t know the review-procedure as well, but I can´t imagine your idea is possible to practice.

The thing is, how should a AJ-reviewer determine the release time of your upload exactly and set a countdown?! The amount of uploads will permanently change and probably permanently grow up.

There are already threads where the queue time (the time to wait) is discussed. For my opinion 12 days is definitly too long and AJ still writes in the upload procedure that it “can” take up to one week (7days!) At the start on AJ I thought 7 days will be the worth case. Now, since January it´s always 12 – 13 days.

And I read there was a time last year when it took only 4 days to get the items checked and release. It should be possible to come back to it just by employing more reviewers. That´s a normal procedure when a company grows up and up…

All we can do is to go on producing and uploading our files and try to keep the time between these uploads as short as possible in this way.

It´s always difficult for me to explain my thoughts in english, but I hope you understand what I wrote.

But I´m also interested in some news about the queue time. Does anybody know if there will something change?

Greetings to all, Udo

468 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
NoizMan says

I’ve uploaded 2 files and both have waited 14 days for approve.

Renat_Solishchanskyy
Renat_Solishchanskyy Recent Posts
Threads Started
59 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Renat_Solishchanskyy says

I read somewhere that this year will be more reviewers. So let us hope and wait :)

by
by
by
by
by
by