80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Costa Rica
FLProductions says

I have 3 tracks in my portfolio, are so bad? I have not sold anything yet? because no one comes to listen? someone can give me some advice? :stress: my tracks here: http://audiojungle.net/user/FLProductions/portfolio

I just want to know what it feels to sell the music that I love to do :(

Thanks for ur Help!

149 posts
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
ShadyMapleMusic says
Hi FL, How long ago did you upload your first track? I listened to your tracks and they have very good production value. Don’t worry, the sales will come. In the meantime read this article on promoting your music: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/ways-to-promote-your-audiojungle-music/55643 Best of luck!!! :)
80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Costa Rica
FLProductions says

Hey Shady! :) ohhhhh Thanks for this article! :) you always help Me!!! God bless you!!!.... :)

...about the question I uploaded my first track in August… but I have seen many tracks that have been bought … and I feel that something I’m doing wrong … because mine still at 0 …

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Costa Rica
FLProductions says

It does not matter… you know, I’ll just be positive and hope, also be creating new tracks :D this truth is true I need the money, but make music makes me happy, I believe that God and the universe will give me what I need, but all in good time :) yessss I’m so happy!...

326 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MSVoy says

wow, your tracks rock. I’m sure that if you keep uploading you’ll be a top author very soon.

And you are so right in what you are saying, after all, we are the ones who craft our reality ;)

Cheers!

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Costa Rica
FLProductions says

is my dream you know :) keep working hard! ... thank you very much for your comments! ... Blessings! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by