I was wondering what you all thought about using a subdomain versus a subdirectory. Are their disadvantages or advantages to each. Any information is helpful.
- Author was Featured
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
Hi: The subdomain is better for SEO than subdomains, a subdomain is seemingly treated almost like a brand new domain in most cases, so a directory is a better choice if you have a well positioned domain.
Here some links you may like it:
Hope this helps. Rodrigo – Sonicbyte
Thanks for the good reads.
That’s the kind of information I like to hear, thanks dtbaker, I think I will try it out.