12 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
FARInteractive says

hello, has anyone been paid yet??

Hey! Everyone should’ve been paid by yesterday, into their Envato accounts anyway. If you had an item featured in the bundle and haven’t been paid yet then you should email Rebecca Chen to resolve the issue :)

5 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
IamNemo says

Hey! Everyone should’ve been paid by yesterday, into their Envato accounts anyway. If you had an item featured in the bundle and haven’t been paid yet then you should email Rebecca Chen to resolve the issue :)

Thank you, I have sent mail to becca, but that account has been permanently disabled, reason “There was a high amount of payment reversals connected with your account”. I do not quite understand this reason, they do not explain to me, Can you explain to me? I fear my account is locked similar

12 posts
+2 more
FARInteractive says

Unfortunately I can’t comment on locked envato accounts as I don’t work for them, but I’d say your best chance is to email her using a different email address and she might be able to help :)

PS. I’ve requested a staff reply on your message. Thank you, I have sent mail to becca, but that account has been permanently disabled, reason “There was a high amount of payment reversals connected with your account”. I do not quite understand this reason, they do not explain to me, Can you explain to me? I fear my account is locked similar
5559 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Yes, any account questions should go through Support – http://support.envato.com/ Thanks!

12 posts
+2 more
FARInteractive says

Thank you, I have sent mail to becca, but that account has been permanently disabled, reason “There was a high amount of payment reversals connected with your account”. I do not quite understand this reason, they do not explain to me, Can you explain to me? I fear my account is locked similar

Apologies, my last message was suppose to read:

Unfortunately I can’t comment on locked envato accounts as I don’t work for them, but I’d say your best chance is to email her using a different email address and she might be able to help :)

PS. I’ve requested a staff reply on your message.

by
by
by
by
by
by