15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AlbaCoherta says

Hi everybody,

last week I sent my song “Wild Child” and I just received now : “this music isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies”

Woah, i really don’t understand…

If you want to listen the music : https://soundcloud.com/club-alba-coherta/alba-coherta-wild-child-160

Thank you.

1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
SoundFix says

Not sure what kind of reply you want but here’s some honest feedback on the track:

Sound quality seems to be okay. It’s very monotonous, doesn’t seem to to be any variation of any of the melody/drums/chords. Maybe try bringing in some string harmonies, different piano rhythms, maybe bring some more percussion in (bongos, fingers snaps?). There’s some ideas anyway.

Hope this helps :)

15 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AlbaCoherta says

Not sure what kind of reply you want but here’s some honest feedback on the track:

Sound quality seems to be okay. It’s very monotonous, doesn’t seem to to be any variation of any of the melody/drums/chords. Maybe try bringing in some string harmonies, different piano rhythms, maybe bring some more percussion in (bongos, fingers snaps?). There’s some ideas anyway.

Thank you Soundfix, but it’s a hard rejection. If they wanted changes in the song, I would have received a soft rejection. Here, they told me “cannot be resubmitted”. I don’t know what’s wrong, so how can I make the good changes ?

1560 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
SoundFix says

Thank you Soundfix, but it’s a hard rejection. If they wanted changes in the song, I would have received a soft rejection. Here, they told me “cannot be resubmitted”. I don’t know what’s wrong, so how can I make the good changes ?

I guess they didn’t hear the potential. I think the best thing to do would be to get working on a new track, and remind them that you can make great music :)

993 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Kurlykovs says
http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/ukulelejungle-can-you-be-more-specific-next-time-please/97176 Click the link Go to the last of the page and you will see a good answer. lol But hey it makes you not the only one!
4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

731 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

Good idea and may work in many games/action things. What disturbs me as a listener: – poor quality of some samples (strings), composition is little dull and repetitive (kind of CTR-C + CTRL V music). It may be created in 15 minutes in this form. Honestly it’s a good template for futher work. Develop instrumentation and change some instrument samples and it may be good seller.

866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

Biggest issue I hear is that everything is played at the same velocity. It sounds as if everything was painted on the piano roll or entered via a step sequencer with the default velocity set for every note. In addition, volume never varies. Therefore, it does not sound organic at all and is just very lifeless.

by
by
by
by
by
by