4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
samundrak says

hello all, recenlty i submit application and got reject also with this reply ” This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item. “

please anybody will describe me what this sentence means .. it says script bad or uncomplete documentation or bad photo or short features ..?

“item has nice concept” does it means my concept is good but script is bad or limited?:( :)

194 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
KBRmedia says

I think it simply means that you have nice idea but you need to work more on the quality and the content. Think as if you were a customer and you just bought the file (your own in this case), would you be satisfied with what you just bought?

Also people who usually buy items here are those who want quality items that could make them more productive. So if you submit an item that doesn’t do much or isn’t good enough, people will not simply buy it (and if some people actually buy it, your inbox will be flooded with unhappy customers and you would lose your reputation).

Hope this help :)

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
samundrak says

thank you for your helpfull suggestion..

but as i think while submitting application first reviewer should ask for demo url and if they like design,function,features then only we will submit remaining things like photos,vids, and other .zip material like adsense partial approve and final approve …

by
by
by
by
by
by