301 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Reachground says

Hands up if you recorded fireworks on new years eve.

1. Reachground
2. ?

873 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

I thought about taking my Zoom H4N out with me, but in the end I decided to have a night off! :)

2117 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I decided not to “work” at New Year’s Eve (partially because my friends would look at me with strange looks on their faces :D ) but some time around midnight I was so sad that I missed this great opportunity – fireworks sounded soooooo good! :) :)

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

Yes I did :> recorded , and did a time lapse. I`m waiting for the files to get approved here. Hehe :)

301 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Reachground says

I told all my friends that I was going to bring my recorder and maybe use it. When it was closing in on midnight I couldn’t resist. While my friends were wishing each other the best for the new year with hugs I was standing in a field about 150 metres away trying to get the best volume :)

I don’t regret it at all. Sure I missed 20 minutes of the “important” time but at 3.30 when I was aiming for home we’d been dancing and messing around for hours. It was a great new years eve!

@studio_21: You can’t post it here due to “self promotion” but feel free to send me a message with a link when it’s approved. Looking forward to see what you came up with.

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

I told all my friends that I was going to bring my recorder and maybe use it. When it was closing in on midnight I couldn’t resist. While my friends were wishing each other the best for the new year with hugs I was standing in a field about 150 metres away trying to get the best volume :)

I don’t regret it at all. Sure I missed 20 minutes of the “important” time but at 3.30 when I was aiming for home we’d been dancing and messing around for hours. It was a great new years eve!

@studio_21: You can’t post it here due to “self promotion” but feel free to send me a message with a link when it’s approved. Looking forward to see what you came up with.

That sounds you had a lot of fun. :) I know I cannot post it here, but I was just saying. Unfortunately for me it wasn`t that fun this year since many of my friends were far away, but I had a good family time.

301 posts
+1 more
Reachground says

That sounds you had a lot of fun. :) I know I cannot post it here, but I was just saying. Unfortunately for me it wasn`t that fun this year since many of my friends were far away, but I had a good family time.

Yeah it was awesome. I recorded my friends discussing how to pop the cork of a champagne bottle. Let’s just say that one had a little bit too much to drink and now regrets that I had a recorder ;).

Of course I had to share it on Audiojungle. One piece is already submitted and another one is in Reachground’s cutting room getting sliced. Or did you need 15 minutes of fireworks?

Let’s see what Slats or the others think about it. Otherwise I might have to leave my friends next year again ^^.

by
by
by
by
by
by