147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
JasonGraham says

I just noticed today that none of my tracks show their ratings anymore – not in my portfolio, not in the category listing (e.g. Music > Acoustic/Folk), not in search (ratings in search was problematic before today anyway, I logged a ticket for that). But there are tracks (older tracks?) with ratings. Are your ratings for your recent tracks showing? The only place I see a star rating is in my profile for my overall user rating, but nothing for individual tracks.

Are the staff getting rid of / fixing the rating system?

2014 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Wow, all my ratings except the one of a piano collection are gone!?
This is maybe the day to get rid of the rating system!!?;) If not: I wouldn’t mind to get my ratings back… ;)

635 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Looks like Envato may have upped the threshold for ratings i.e. you need more than the three or so ratings you needed previously for ratings to show now…

360 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
brandonamatias says

Looks like Envato may have upped the threshold for ratings i.e. you need more than the three or so ratings you needed previously for ratings to show now…

I think you’re right! All mine below 3 ratings do not show anymore

788 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

I asked a similar question to support about a year ago and got the same answer … I think it’s strange? Why is it so difficult? Perhaps there are reasons for everything, we just can not understand :)

1029 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
simaudio says

you need more than the three or so ratings you needed previously for ratings to show now…

I’m pretty sure this is how it used to be up until about six months ago, you have to have more than three ratings for the ratings to become visible. The ratings are not visible until you sign in and then you can see all the ratings on your own items.

2014 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

you need more than the three or so ratings you needed previously for ratings to show now…
I’m pretty sure this is how it used to be up until about six months ago, you have to have more than three ratings for the ratings to become visible. The ratings are not visible until you sign in and then you can see all the ratings on your own items.

Maybe!? But i can’t even see the ratings when i’m logged in, except the one 3x rated Piano Collection Pack, and this i can see no matter f i’m logged in or not…
Looks like it is a different problem this time?

2758 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

Good catch! I wondered why a lot of my personal ratings had disappeared too! :) I checked with the devs and it seems like they made ratings consistent with all our other Marketplaces in that ratings will now only be shown once a minimum of 3 ratings have been received for an item. We used to show ratings after only one rating on AudioJungle but I think they decided to make it consistent across the board. Mystery solved. :)

181 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
KR_Music says

Thanks for the info! Now I know that it was.

867 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
gbiasillo says

I think there’s a subtle difference though, as previously it was setup to only show ratings with 3+ ratings. However, authors could see ALL the ratings of our own tracks. Now, we can only see those with3 or more. Can this be changed as it’s good to see which tracks have been rated.

Cheers, Gari

by
by
by
by
by
by