- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
my new approved song is in the style of “Placebo” (now its allowed to name your “inspiration” in decription and tags) BUT i have a question – did i crossed the inspiration line?
Well – the main riff is different, tempo, rythm, chords and overall arangement is also different to my “inspiration” – only the feel and mood is a bit similar
Let me know guys
Since it’s aproved i don’t think there’s an issue. Personaly i would not care how u label it.. it’s a beatiful track. Loved it. Conguts!!
A very interesting experiment! Are not things like plagiarism (very much in the spirit of placebo)? good luck on sale